What is a combi boiler?
A combi boiler is both a high-efficiency water heater and a central heating boiler, combined together. Therefore, no separate hot water cylinder is needed, offering space saving within the property, less maintenance and can save you money on your energy bills.
A gas combination boiler, more commonly referred to as a combi boiler, combines a high-efficiency water heater and a central heating boiler in a single compact unit. Combi boilers are highly efficient and most are now manufactured with an efficiency rating of 90% or better.
We offer great finance deals on all our boilers.
Benefits of a combi boiler
Combi boilers are becoming an increasingly popular choice amongst our customers across the UK due to their space-saving functionality.
- Their compact size make them ideal for smaller properties and can give you extra space
- Only one unit is needed to deliver heat to your radiators and hot water to your taps. No more water cylinder.
- No requirement for hot water cylinder or cold water storage tank
- They are quicker to install
- Hot water is delivered to your taps and shower at mains pressure
- No risk of cold water pipework freezing
- Comprehensive warranty as standard