Buying a new boiler is a hefty investment for your family and it’s not something that should be a quick decision. When your boiler decides it’s time to pack in it can cause you a lot of unnecessary hassle and stress. That’s why Yorkshire Boilers are here to help we tell you the 6 things you need to know before you buy a new boiler…
What Do I Need To Know Before Buying A New Boiler?
Is it time to buy a new central heating system for your home? When it comes to buying a new energy efficient boiler for your home, there are several factors to consider to ensure you get the best out of your investment. Here are our 6 things you need to know before you buy a new boiler…
6 Things You Need To Know Before You Buy A New Boiler
Buying a new boiler is an important and expensive decision. Here are Yorkshire Boilers’ 6 things you need to know before you buy a new boiler:
- Choose a reliable boiler from a trusted brand – Typically the more reliable your new boiler is, the less money you will have to spend on expensive repairs. At Yorkshire Boilers most of our boilers come with 10 years warranty giving you peace of mind you are investing in a good boiler from a reputable brand.
- What size boiler do I need – The size of boiler you need depends on the size of your house and your usage habits. For more information please read our article what size boiler for my house.
- Ensure your heating engineer is Gas Safe registered – Always check that you choose a Gas Safe registered heating engineer to install your boiler. By doing this you are choosing a reliable, trustworthy engineer with positive reviews to fit your boiler.
- Consider the different types of boilers – When it comes to choosing your boiler you need to consider the different options. There are 3 types of boilers to choose from a combi boiler, a conventional boiler and a systems boiler we have more information on these boilers in previous articles to help you decide what’s best.
- Choose an energy efficient boiler – According to the Energy Savings Trust upgrading to an ‘A’ rated energy efficient boiler can save you up to £340 per year.
- Don’t just go for the cheapest price – The cost of a new boiler can fluctuate massively. It is important that you don’t just go for the quote with the cheapest price as cheap isn’t always best and when it comes to investing in a new boiler you want it to be best
Buying A New Boiler From Yorkshire Boilers
Buying new boilers from Yorkshire Boilers has never been as easy. Yorkshire Boilers are the fastest growing boiler company in Yorkshire and the surrounding regions. We install a wide range of new and replacement boilers from leading brands such as Viessmann, Worcester Bosch, Ideal and Vaillant.
Our friendly staff are here to help share their knowledge on new and replacement boilers, boilers on finance, boiler servicing and answer any questions you may have. All of our engineers are Gas Safe registered giving you peace of mind that any work we carry out is done safely and efficiently. If you’ve decided to bite the bullet and invest in a new energy efficient boiler for your home, but don’t know what boiler will be best check out our 5 best combi boilers for 2018.
For more information on our boiler deals or to request a quote call us today on 0808 156 9001 or email email@example.com.