What are the best boilers for 2019? In this article we highlight the best boilers for 2019…
What Are The Best Boilers For 2019
Here are the 5 best boilers for 2019:
- Viessmann Vitodens 100-w Combination Boiler
- Viessmann Vitodens 050-w Combination Boiler
- Vaillant ecoTEC Plus System
- Worcester Bosch Greenstar CDi Classic Regular
- Ideal Logic+24 Combi Boiler
For more information read our article on the 5 best combi boilers 2019.
What Are The Best Types Of Boilers
- Combi – This is a combination boiler. It will provide heat for your radiators and gives you hot water on demand directly from the cold mains. Great for freeing up space but the do not work well when the water pressure is poor.
- Heat only – This will have a hot water storage cylinder, usually found in your loft is a cold water tank. A direct replacement of a heat only boiler is cost effective, but it does limit the new boiler warranty to cover heating only.
- System boiler – A system boiler is similar to a heat only boiler. But this doesn’t need the extra space that you would need for a cold water tank. These are the modern versions of regular boilers and usually installed alongside hot water cylinders. Great for larger properties with more than one bathroom.
Buying The Best Boiler For 2019
The best boiler will depend on the type of boiler you want, the size of your home or workplace and the budget you have set for the boiler. There is of course no such thing as the best boiler, but there is however, a best boiler for you.
When searching for the best boiler, make sure that you search by combi, heat only or a system boiler. Find your boiler by price, efficiency or the performance of the hot water. Another thing to consider is how you want to pay for your boiler. You might want to pay monthly or just pay for it up front.
Most households have a gas heating system. If you have gas central heating, your boiler will add up to about 60% of your house’s CO2 emissions. This will make your choice of a boiler a priority, especially if you are wanting to cut you bills. Replacing an old non-condensing boiler with a new boiler that is modern and condensing will save you money on bills. The key to picking the most efficient boiler is by choosing the correct type and size of the boiler for your home.
If you do not have any control over the heating that you need. A new boiler might be the best option when you want to cut your heating bills. Depending o the different circumstance, you might be able to just get away with only installing new controls.
The Best Size Boiler For Your Home
- The capabilities of the boiler, such as the heating and hot water abilities.
- The actual size of the boiler and whether or not it would fit in the space you have set aside for it. The location of the boiler is important to consider. Most boilers will be designed to be compact and lighter. For convenience they can be mounted on the walls.
Buying a Reliable Boiler
When it comes to buying a new boiler; reliability and how much you can depend on your boiler are the most important things to consider by far. These will influence you on which boiler you will buy. The more reliable your boiler is, the less money you will have to spend for expensive repairs.
If you boiler is on the floor rather than it being on your wall, it is highly likely to be much less energy efficient. I this is the case, then it might be a good idea to consider a replacement boiler. There are lots of good reasons to consider when buying a new boiler. But this is an important purchase and it is important to do research first.
Buying The Best Boiler From Yorkshire Boilers
Yorkshire Boilers are proud to stock the best combi boiler for 2019. The Viessmann Vitodens 100-w Combination Boiler is available to buy from Yorkshire Boilers. If you choose to buy your new Viessmann boilers from Yorkshire Boilers you will get a 10 year warranty including parts cover and labour. As all of our Gas Safe engineers are expertly trained by Viessmann you have peace of mind that all work carried out by us is done safely and efficiently.
Here at Yorkshire Boilers, we’re making the best boilers available to everyone with our unbeatable combi boiler deals for Winter. You can guarantee that one of our new boilers will be the perfect addition to your home keeping your family warm this winter. We have the best new boiler deals, flexible boilers on finance options, Gas Safe registered engineers and quick installation within 24 hours of your enquiry. To enquire about our new boiler deals, call a friendly member of our experienced sales team on 01924 434390 or email email@example.com and we will get in touch with a great deal on your new boiler.