Are you planning to move house soon? Moving into a new house is an expensive and stressful time so, you want to make sure it goes as smoothly as possible. Checking the condition and quality of the boiler in your new home is vital otherwise you could be left with expensive bills as soon as you move in.
What You Need To Know About The Boiler In Your New Home
In this article we tell you what you need to know about the boiler in your new home.
5 Things To Find Out About The Boiler Of Your New Home
Here’s what you need to find out out about the boiler in your new home
- What Type of Boiler it is – There are number of different types of boilers available including combi, system, conventional and condensing boilers. If you know what type of boiler is in the house then you will know what type of boiler you are inheriting.
- Make and Model of the Boiler – Ask what the make and model is of the boiler so, you know whether the boiler is from a reliable brand.
- The Condition of the Boiler – Take a look at the boiler and inspect the boiler for rust, leaks, damp or dirt. This will show you how well the boiler have been looked after.
- How Old the Boiler is – A well maintained boiler should last between 10 to 15 years. If the boiler in your new home is very old model then it is likely to be inefficient and could even be at risk of giving off carbon monoxide fumes. A new boiler may cost you around £2,000 depending on the make and model.
- The Energy Efficiency Rating – Nearly all modern boilers are energy efficient, but if the boiler in your new home is not energy efficient then you may need to consider investing in a new A-rated model. Although it might be costly at first, you will soon get the money back in lower energy bills over time.
If you need to invest in an energy efficient boiler for your new home, but can’t decide which boiler will be best to heat your home don’t panic. We’ve listed the 5 best combi boilers for 2018 to make your decision easier.
New Boilers from Yorkshire Boilers
Yorkshire Boilers are the fastest growing boiler company in Yorkshire and surrounding regions. We provide an outstanding service to our customers and pride ourselves on the high levels of customers service you would expect. All of our engineers are Gas Safe registered, so you have peace of mind that all work carried out by us is done safely and efficiently.
For most of us buying a new, energy efficient boiler outright can seem quite expensive. That’s why here at Yorkshire Boilers, we offer great finance options on our boilers. Our boilers on finance are available from £10.50 per month* with extra low interest rates. For more information on choosing one of our new energy efficient boilers on finance please read 22 benefits of our boilers on finance.
Call a friendly member of our experienced sales team on 0808 156 9001 or simply fill in our short form for a free boiler quote.
*Finance Example: Cash price £1900, Deposit £900, Loan amount £1000, 120 payments of £10.51. Total charge for credit £261.20, Total amount repayable £2161.20, Representative APR 4.9% (variable).