It comes as no surprise that an efficient boiler is one of the most important appliances in any UK home. A boiler is the heart of your home’s central heating system keeping the internal temperature of your home at a comfortable level.
The boiler in your home works by burning gas to heat water, before feeding it into the central heating system which means it is a complicated and expensive piece of machinery. When the time comes to buying a replacement boiler there are a few things you need to consider before making the investment.
In this article we highlight what you need to consider when buying a replacement boiler.
What To Consider When Buying A Replacement Boiler
When your boiler packs in, it can be an extremely stressful time. Buying a new boiler is an expensive investment and if you don’t have the budget you may be tempted to buy a cheap replacement boiler. However, buying a cheap replacement boiler could mean you spend more money on repairs and heating bills if the boiler isn’t operating at a high enough efficiency. Here at Yorkshire Boilers, we understand that buying a boiler outright is expensive that’s why we offer great replacement boilers on finance.
5 Things To Consider When Buying A Replacement Boiler
Here are Yorkshire Boilers 5 things to consider when buying a replacement boiler:
- Type of boiler – There are 3 main types of boilers to choose from: a combi boiler, system and conventional boiler. The most popular boiler type installed in the UK is a combi boiler. One of our sales advisors will talk you through the different types of boilers and advice which boiler is best for your home.
- Usage habits – The amount of hot water and heating used in your home should be considered when replacing your boiler. Your usage habits will determine what size boiler you need for your home.
- The importance of a reliable boiler from a trusted brand – The more reliable your new boiler is, the less money you will have to pay on repairs. At Yorkshire Boilers most of our boilers come with 10 years warranty giving you peace of mind that you are investing in a good boiler from a reputable brand.
- Finding an installer – Make sure your heating engineer is Gas Safe registered. Choose a reliable, trustworthy engineer with positive results.
- Make sure your replacement boiler is energy efficient – An energy efficient boiler could save you up to £340 per year*.
*source – energysavingstrust
Things To Consider When Buying My Replacement Boiler
According to The Energy Saving Trust heating accounts for around 55% of what you spend in a year on energy bills, so choosing an energy efficient replacement boiler will make a big difference.
Why Buy Your Replacement Boiler From Yorkshire Boilers
Yorkshire Boilers, are the fastest growing boiler company in Yorkshire and the surrounding regions. We pride ourselves on high levels of customers service so, you can be assured you receive a hassle-free experience with no pushy sales man. We have over 100 reviews on TrustPilot and 83% of customers rated our services as ‘excellent’ which we are extremely proud of.
Now is the best time to buy your replacement boiler from Yorkshire Boilers with our great offer whilst England remain in the world cup. To celebrate the World Cup, we are offering you up to 15% off all boiler installs whilst England remain in the World Cup. Now is the best time to replace your boiler. Don’t get us wrong celebrating the World Cup with a new boiler doesn’t sound half as exciting as celebrating down the pub. However, getting your boiler sorted now could save you lots of money later on!
For more information on our replacement boilers on finance or to request a quote please call us today on 0808 156 9001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.