A combi (or combination) boiler is an ingenious space-saving idea, and an increasingly popular choice in UK homes. In fact, combi boilers now account for well over half of all new domestic boilers on finance are installed in Britain every year.
A combi boiler is both a high-efficiency water heater and a central heating boiler, combined (hence the name) within one compact unit. Therefore, no separate hot water cylinder is required, offering space saving within the property.
Further benefits of a combi boiler includes hot water being delivered through your taps or shower at mains pressure. So you can enjoy powerful showering* without the need for a pump.
Another combi boiler benefit is that it can generally save you money on installation time and costs, since no tank in the roof space means less pipe work and a shorter installation time.
Changing to a combi boiler is straight forward and depending on your property, can be installed in a matter of days.
Combi boilers are becoming an increasingly popular choice amongst our customers across the UK due to their space-saving functionality and almost every boiler fitted in the UK now will be a combi boiler. In brief here are some of the reasons to take advantage of our new combi boiler deals today.
- Their compact size make them ideal for smaller properties and can give you extra space
- Only one unit is needed to deliver heat to your radiators and hot water to your taps therefore no more water cylinder.
- No requirement for hot water cylinder or cold water storage tank
- They are quicker to install due to being more compact
- Hot water is delivered to your taps and shower at mains pressure
- No risk of cold water pipework freezing
- Comprehensive warranty as standard
- Our Viessmann boilers are a Which Best Buy 2017
Our team at Yorkshire Boilers can talk you through all options and they will explain exactly what is needed and explain all the benefits including our boiler scrappage scheme
Call today on 0808 156 9001 or request a quote online today.[gravityform id=”5″ title=”true” description=”true”]